Dr.Web console scanners
Dr.Web console scanners are available for the following operating systems: MS DOS, OS/2, Windows. These are cost-saving solutions for advanced users familiar with the command line.
Console scanners use the same Dr.Web virus database and search module as all Dr.Web solutions and are updated once or several times per hour. They protect computers against viruses, spyware, adware, riskware, dialers, joke programs, etc.
- Outstanding resistance to viruses even on infected systems
- Detection of viruses and other malicious code
- Unique non-signature detection technology: Origins Tracing™ has been added to traditional signature scan and heuristic analysis
- Correct scan of most known archives and packed files (more than 1000 different types) at any nesting level, including multi-volume and self-extracting
- Very frequent updates of the virus database (several times per hour)
- Very compact virus database - that’s why files are scanned quickly, sparing hard drive disk space and RAM, as well as Internet traffic for downloading of the updates is almost instantaneous
- Extremely low system requirements - provides reliable virus protection for older machines